ISPA (Information Security and Privacy Awareness) training is purpose built to help employees understand the value of key sensitive information, and drive the behavioural change required to protect it.
ISPA is designed for staff in a variety of general roles including legal, marketing, human resources, finance, customer experience/service, operations, sales, purchasing and planning.
- Promote general cybersecurity best practices
- Create a culture of cybersecurity at work
- Ensure employees understand the threats of working outside the office
- Stress the importance of cybersecurity training organisation-wide
- Understand what's needed to build the next generation of cyber professionals
Security Innovation has been recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for General Security Awareness Computer-Based Training