About our Team
We are very particular when it comes to hiring members of our team to represent Security Innovation Europe. Besides having an excellent grounding in practical application security, evidence of providing effective, robust, practical and strategic solutions, a major consideration is given to communication. The ability to clearly communicate at all levels of the business is paramount, from technical detail through to Policy and Strategy, ensures a common understanding and approach to application security.
Imparting offensive and defensive knowledge to your staff during implementation/delivery, leaving you with the skills to continue.
Example consultant profiles
Typical of our SAS consultant's expertise is outlined below as an indication of the skills and knowledge within Security Innovation Europe. If you would like to discuss how we can provide you with short or long term help, please contact us.
Cyber Security Solutions Architect
Our consultant is an experienced IT professional with over 25 years in delivering effective and robust consultancy in Enterprise Cyber Security Architecture.
Has a solid infrastructure and network engineering background, and has regularly delivered robust enterprise class private, public and hybrid cloud security for applications, data and infrastructure architecture.
Industry experience includes finance, retail, automotive and tourism with a broad knowledge of adhering to global Financial and Data Privacy regulatory environments such as UK FCA, DPA, MAS, PCI-DSS, GDPR and SOX. Delivers a realistic and flexible approach to cyber security challenges, offering pragmatic advice and best practise insight.
A nCipher/Thales Certified System Engineer with CISSP registration, our consultant aligns their approach to SABSA architectural methodology, and develops and delivers business-driven and risk opportunity focused security reference architectures, producing pro-active business strategy and road-maps to create a solid foundation for secure applications.
His technical background allows him to fulfil an effective stakeholder role in delivery or roadmap, with active consideration of governance, functional and non-functional requirements with oversight at both high and low-level design detail. This in combination with our consultant’s strong style of leadership, effective influencing, negotiating, and problem-solving skills allows him to work in conjunction with all role functions by supporting, engaging, and challenging senior management and executives about cyber security issues.
Engagements: Finance sector:
- Enhancing Cyber Defences for global security architecture.
- Creating security baselines and benchmarked accordingly.
- Communicating analysis and target security architecture.
- Gaining acceptance for business global IT organisation.
- Providing risk capability assessment.
- Security Strategy planning.
- Re-launched wealth management platform, adhering to differing global compliance regulations.
- Creating effective roadmaps.
- Oversaw IT function of business acquisition.
- Providing best practise on business-driven projects relating to integration of bank systems.
Engagements: Retail sector:
- Defining security strategy and planning.
- Providing active guidance to adhering to operational guidelines.
- Engaging stakeholders to raise awareness of information risks, contextual threats, and the ownership and impact of risks.
- Creating holistic enterprise overview of strategic remediation.
- Amalgamating both top-down and bottom-up functions to approach and align operational risk objectives effectively.
- Maturing SDLC approach with a move to Agile development model.
- Developing a risk/vulnerability framework to normalise business views on IT Security.
- Administrating SAP Security Architecture and ensuring smooth roll-out.
- Providing knowledge about multiple platforms and technical infrastructure from the network layer to user interface.
Engagements: Tourism sector:
- Pro-actively supplied technology leadership and direction.
- Became a trusted source of strategic security expertise.
- Evaluating security baseline and benchmarked results.
- Executing a SABSA aligned target security architecture with associated roadmap for the next three years for global organisation, with context of regulatory requirements.
Engagements: Automotive sector:
- Providing risk capability assessment.
- Development of technology strategy/architecture supported by domains and roadmaps.
- Delivered 3-year program to deliver full SAP ERP solution. Consultant 1 is a security professional with 20 years of experience in the London Financial sector. Certified xxxx, he has provided advice for CISO', delivered high level strategies and implementing detailed remedies. Delivery of Security consulting has to date been provided in the UK, India, Finland and the USA. Enquire about our skills and availability of our consultants
If you have similar profiles and want to join our team helping organisation to fight infosec threat, please send your profile to us.