TEAM Mentor™ is a Real-Time Reference Guide to Secure Software Development Standards
TEAM Mentor™ will impact your project's time, cost & quality, through getting the code right first time, and reducing rework while providing on going contextual training.
This secure Coding Knowledge Base is part of our TEAM Academy solution which integrates with your developer's environment. Give your software developers secure coding checklists, and relevant examples, at the time they need it most: when designing and developing their applications.
- Secure coding standards: Our Knowledge Base is the only comprehensive resource available that offers timely, relevant, and prescriptive guidance to improve application security.
- Compliance-specific: Deliver secure coding guidance for PCI-DSS, the OWASP Top 10 and other popular frameworks.
- Extensible: Easy to import security policies and cross-reference its secure coding checklists and examples that come out-of-the-box.
TEAM Mentor™ features a number of powerful capabilities designed to meet your application security and compliance needs:
- Accelerate the remediation of software vulnerabilities.
- A baseline of 3,500+ artifacts containing dynamic and up-to-date content across multiple development platforms including .NET, Java/J2EE, C/C++, PHP, and more.
- Complement your static and dynamic analysis efforts.
- Show your developers exactly how to fix vulnerabilities and code securely, so your applications pass a security assessment, and integrate directly with static analysis tools and IDE's.
- Support the integration of proprietary security policies and other customer-specific guidance so you can easily communicate security policies in one location and even edit out-of-the-box content.
Integrate application security expertise
Secure coding standards, code snippets, and checklists within the TEAM Mentor™ content library are built from years of experience performing targeted security assessments for large organisations worldwide, including the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500.
Compliment your training program
The In-Practice companion to our TEAM Professor™ suite of e-Learning courses, providing developers with security guidance when they need it.
Represents the "In-Practice" phase of Security Innovation's e-Learning platform, combining next-generation computer-based training with the industry's largest repository of secure software development standards. Through our e-Learning lifecycle approach, we provide a comprehensive learning experience at every stage of your organisation's software development lifecycles.